After 3 months of efforts, I’d like to announce that Marrily is launched for an early alpha review.
If you want to sign up to test drive Marrily, please use the code “IWantMarrily“. This code is only available to the first 100 users to use.
These past 3 months, Marrily has transformed from an early development stage of an idea into its own form and shape. Everyday when I started to work on developing it, I learned something new about entrepreneurship, myself, and became more aware of the world surrounding. It has been a life-changing experience. It’s not easy to work on your idea alone as a single founder, but if I am to do it again, I’d still do the exact thing. I’m having too much fun.
I’d like to thank countless supports from my family and friends:
- To Javier Perez and his wonderful family — thanks you guys for letting me stay at your place as a freeloader to focus working on Marrily.
- To Sarah Roarty, my friend and partner, who wonderfully put together the design for Marrily. Without Sarah’s involvement, Marrily would probably has a very different face today. I’m thrilled to have her on board for Marrily and I look forward to the next iterations
- To My friends: Quynh Pham (http://reachoo.com), Tri Vuong (http://trivuong.com), Diep Nguyen, Brian Holt for helping me with ideas and keeping me going at 2AM in the morning. Especially to Brian, without your help, Marrily wouldn’t be as secured as it is today.
- To the amazing guys at Hacker-Angels (http://hackerangels.com) who’ve been offering invaluable advices.
- To HackerNews community for keeping my inspired
- To my family: without your love I would not be able to walk on this path of becoming who I am today. I miss you guys dearly, and I can’t wait until I see my two wonderful nieces again.
It’s been an amazing journey, and I hope you will find Marrily useful. I’m only a phone call away if you want to talk: (773) 234 – 2873.